Mystery Theme Trivia #1
- In the song “What’s This?”, this animated film character looks back and forth and sings, “There are children throwing snowballs, instead of throwing heads, they’re busy building toys and absolutely no one’s dead!”
- While digital editing has allowed this pop culture icon to continue his plan to appear in every movie inspired by his work, his last actual, live appearance was in Ant-Man and the Wasp.
- Which pop artist’s work often depicts coy young women, in a comic book style, expressing anguish, talking on the phone, and/or breaking down in tears?
- What astronaut, one of the three who died in the Apollo 1 launch rehearsal fire, worked at a school bus manufacturing company in Indiana, before attending Purdue University?
- If you’re ever holding the key to a Chrysler, you can thank this man, who is credited with turning the company around in the 1980s.
- The monosyllabic first names of these five men, in this order, form the beginning of a set written and published in 1975. We’re promised that the list is actually ten times as long, though we are only ever told about these five. To help you figure it out, I’ve included a particular, important word in each question. For this Q6, please come up with another name that could go on this list, and for bonus points, compose it as a trivia question (with the extra word, like questions 1-5 above).
Hints and solution
The rest of this post is for Signals Members.
Here are some reasons why you might want to become one.
Already have an account? Sign in.