It's Halloween, and these are the only costumes left at the store. When you open them, they're even scarier than the packaging lets on! Good thing you've been practicing your ghostly sounds all month.
What are you afraid people will say if you wear any of these?
This puzzle was co-written with Matthew Stein. Check out his work at imakepuzzles.com and on Instagram @enigmida.
- Extra Terrestrial; A good grade; Namesake's first name (3/6)
- Salad ingredient; A gang; Official language (6/8)
- Toy doll; A watering hole; Support article (3/3)
- Generic baddie; A weekday abbr.; Tool for insertion (2/7)
- [A ghost]
- Jedi master; A slangy greeting; Original last name (6/7)
- Sugary candy; A TV diner; Alternate name (2/8)
- Disney fawn; An insect; Common species (6/8)
- Matt S
- Jen B
- Joey Spain
- Mister Malaka
- Maggie W.
- Jen Mitchell
- Hilary H
- Steven Valdez
- Dee Williams
- Richard Hren
- Don Ray
Boosters get access to: Mysteries (early), hints, the leaderboard entry form, and solve sessions. Here are more reasons why you might want to become one.
Already have an account? Sign in.