A growing list of regular puzzle hunts and other places to find hunt-style puzzles
Visit the Puzzle Hunt Calendar organized by Dan Egnor
All links below have substantial archives of past hunts.
- Galactic Puzzle Hunt — Annual-ish hunt
- Mark Halpin's Labor Day extravaganza — Annual hunt released Labor Day weekend
- MUMS — Annual hunt out of Melbourne
- P&A Puzzle Magazine — Bimonthly subscription-based extravagazna
- Puzzle Boat 9 — PANDA's very large online extravaganza.
- REDDOT hunt
- MIT Mystery Hunt — every MLK weekend in Cambridge
- BAPHL — recurring hunt in Boston
- DASH — every September in dozens of cities worldwide
- DCPHR — recurring hunt in D.C.
- Puzzled Pint — every 2nd Tuesday, in over 60 cities worldwide