This puzzle was created for EnigMarch, which challenges constructors to build a puzzle every day in March, based on single-word prompts. For more background, visit enigmarch.com.
The Pac-man ghosts are named Inky, Pinky, Blinky and Clyde, Though I feel that Shrinky would have been better. Meanwhile, I've got some other Ideas I've been holding onto…
- Mr. Asner laid down asphalt next to a kind of xing while he hemorrhaged.
- The R&B artist who was more red in the cheeks became a drug seller and an attacker who lied in wait.
- The former British PM can televise an ad for hair dryer maker at two.
- The gluer uses a flower to improve the sound quality to hear the Star Wars weapon fire.
- Mixing a finale with something awaiting a decision can only go up, up, up.
- The sheep's cry is a deadly warning to not consume the bog substance.